The Justice Committee has announced details of the its fourth evidence session in its post-legislative scrutiny of the Freedom of Information Act. Witnesses are
- Lord Hennessy of Nympsfield; and
- Lord O’Donnell of Clapham
- Gordon Wanless, NHS Business Service Authority;
- Sue Slipman, Foundation Trust Network;
- Wyn Taylor, Liverpool Heart and Chest Hospital; and
- Julian Brookes, NHS South of England
On his blog FOIMan says “This promises to be quite a blockbuster…My prediction (for which I hardly need a crystal ball) is that FOI will receive a good going over next Tuesday”.
We’ll aim to be live-tweeting the session, as we have with all the previous ones. Follow us on twitter @saveFOI to see what happens.
Meanwhile, the uncorrected transcript of evidence from the third hearing of the Committee has been uploaded at http://www.publications.parliament.uk/pa/cm201012/cmselect/cmjust/uc1849-iii/uc184901.htm